I regularly organize and participate on panels and offer workshops at industry conferences on topics related to museum-based learning, digital media and learning and games-based learning.
- “Rapid Adaptation: Lessons from 100 Years of Gamified Learning at Girl Scouts” for the Games for Change Festival (2020)
- “Look Up at the Stars: integrating a user-centered design process into a natural history museum” for the Visitor Studies Association (2018), the Connected Learning Summit (2018), and at Museums and the Web (2017)
- “Get Hands-on with Virtual Reality!” for the American Alliance of Museums conference (2017)
- “Museum at Your Fingertips: Telepresence Tours for Schools” for Museums and the Web (2017)
- “Mobile Apps, Museums, and MicroRangers: Fighting the 6th Extinction with Playful Learning” for the Association of Science-Technology Centers conference (2016)
- “Empowering Youth Audiences to Ensure Inclusivity & Community Engagement through Technology & Gaming” for the New York Museum Educator’s Forum (2017)
- “Renewing the Currency of Cultural Halls: Reframing the Past to Save the Future” for the Association of Science-Technology Centers conference (2016)
- “The DigitalLearningification of Informal Learning Centers: Lessons from Three Museums” for the Digital Media and Learning Conference (2016)
Below are links to recent conference-related posts:
- Feed has no items.